1. Fellowship hosted by PP Rtn Hema and PP Rtn Rajendra.
2. National Anthem
3. Charter day talk by PP Rtn Shabir Poonawala
4. Ongoing Project of Frocks Distribution for girls in schools, orphanages and other societies as per their need.
5. New projects such as cloth distribution in schools to encourage the art of stitching.
6. Books for school libraries.
7. Birthday celebrations.
The meeting started started 7:30pm.
1)Pres Ilyasji wished all the members on the10th birthday of our Club Horizon.Felicitation of past presidents and all Rotarians was done.
2)Pp Rtn Shabbir Poonawala shared some wonderful memories of our club and how it was established and good projects completed by our club till date.
3)Our ongoing project of recycled garments for girls was discussed.Total 106 frocks were distributed by our members at three places on sunday23/2/2020.
134 frocks are yet to be distributed. A few places for distribution were suggested by members which shall be implemented asap.
4)Rtn Rajuji Bellad and Rtn Sameer Mane shared inspiring stories of the journey of the Club so far
5) There was a cake cutting ceremony. One cake was brought to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Club RCPH and another cake was brought to celebrate the birthday of Rtn Hema Bellad and Rtn Rajendraji Harale. They sponsored the delicious refreshments
6)Vote of thanks was given by secretary Rtn Tasneem Nalwala and the meeting was adjourned