Review of previous projects and Plan for future projects
30 December 2019
Girme High School . Wanawadi, Pune - 411040
1. Assemble at Girme School at 7:30 pm
3. National Anthem followed by meeting at 8:00 pm
4. Discussions regarding future projects
5. Review of past performance
6. District Conference "JAI HO" attendance.
7. Secretarial Announcements
8. Meeting adjourned at 9:00 pm
The meeting commenced at 8:00pm.President Ilyas briefed us about
1)the eight projects by our club.
2)RCPH ranking in December 2019 is at number 79 and our score is 247
3)200 library books to be distributed to four schools. 50 for each school.
4)Medical camp to be held in a society for the housemaids with the help of Rotarian Kunjan Jadhav as his medical van and doctors are available.
5)school bags and stationary to be sponsored by individual contribution to the RCPH which would be given to the deserving students.
6)The room at Girme school to be maintained with painting and lighting. The project of Sanjeevani school regarding ventilation and roofing was also discussed.
7)The pending dues of all Rotarians to be paid by 15th January